Readings are a great way to add beauty and tradition to your ceremony.
Tips on incorporating readings:
- Ask someone close to you to participate in your ceremony by doing a reading during the ceremony.
- It is a nice way to include someone special to you in the ceremony, who isn’t necessarily part of the bridal party!
- You can choose up to 3 readings so you don’t have to limit yourselves to just one person.
- Many couples choose two and select people from both sides of the family.
- You can also ask a couple whose has been married for a long time or whose relationship you admire!
- Some couples choose to do a reading or a poem for each other before they do their vows.
- If you don’t have someone you want to ask to do a reading, you can still include them in your ceremony, and I can read them for you.
- Readings add beauty and dimension to your ceremony band adds a new dynamic with additional speakers.
Sample Readings to use: